quarta-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2010

Adore...

                                                            I don't mean to run
                                                    But every time you come around
                                                       I feel more alive than ever
                                                       And I guess it's too much
                                                      But maybe we're too young
                                                 And I don't even know what's real
                                        But I know I've never wanted anything so bad
                                                 I've never wanted anyone so bad
                                                         If I let you love me
                                                         Be the one adore
                                                   Would you go all the way?
                                                   Be the one I'm looking for(8)
Adore-Paramore.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário